CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 2 of the Challenge.  This is a small watercolor painting (4x6).  I started this because of the challenge, but finished it because I was totally in love with the background.  The background is soft and misty done in greens and oranges with a touch of purple - one of my favorite combination of colors.  Could be halloweenish, but I find the colors more autumn and hauntingly beautiful.  I started this and after the background was done and the foliage drawn, I had to leave to visit with a family member who had received some really bad news.  I came back and at midnight sat and finished this.  The tree stump with the little fairy key hole, just showed up and was never part of the original idea.  But once the little tree stump was done, it added to and finished my painting.  Now to do this on a bigger canvas!


0 comments:

 

Hit Counters
Sierra Trading Post