CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wings

I joined a "Wings" swap on the Scrapbook News and Review Site.  I was playing with these two and I love how they both turned out.  So now the decision, which one to do for the swap.  The Butterfly Wings card might be a bit dark around the bottom edges, but next time, I'll try not to be so heavy handed! lol.  Both the cards are done with stamps and distress inks.  I added the white dots which I'm adding to nearly everything I'm doing at the moment!

7 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens Renu- these are gorgeous! I love all the pen work! LOVE THEM! You are so talented!

Cheryl Ann said...

So pretty! LOVE the butterfly card!

Thanh said...

Goodness!!! I don't even know which one to choose either, Renu! Have you come to a decision yet? I love em both.

Are you feeling more "warm" or "cool" is the only way I would break it down. lol

Mrs. Fence said...

They are both lovely, as usual! You have a natural talent, girl.

Tami B. said...

These are amazing, Renu. Either one will be a treasure to the other swappers.

GSMom385 said...

WOW, you blow me away all the time. These are amazing, such talent!! TFS with the rest of us.

Ranie Patridis said...

Beautiful Work, I don't think the edges are to dark around the butterfly card. Its beautiful!

 

Hit Counters
Sierra Trading Post