CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall is definitely here!



I just love this time of the year. The artist in me marvels at all the colors flowing around us. The child in me wants to gather up all those leaves and jump around just to hear the "crunch" sound the leaves make...oh, ok, I want someone else to gather them and then I want to jump in the piles! The adult in me just wants to sit with a cup of tea and soak in the serenity of the season. The woman in me...wants to go shopping and buy all the fall colored clothes and boots on sale!!! These pics are from the trees surround my home.

1 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Beautiful pics. Our fall is almost over. We did have a lovely day today. Before you know it, the snow will be falling...

 

Hit Counters
Sierra Trading Post